And without further ado, here’s the rest of the Round 10 Latest of Late Mail DreamTeamers:
And you know you can trust me because The Postman’s mail is rarely on time or indeed accurate – or is it?
THE POSTMAN’S LATEST OF LATE MAIL FOR ROUND 10
Remember Rabbitohs & Tigers have the bye.
Broncos v Sea Eagles Late Mail
- Liam Foran will once again deputise for his brother at five-eighth for Manly, while Dean Whare remains on standby for David Williams who has a corked hamstring. Daniel Harrison starts for Jamie Buhrer who moves to the bench and pushes Vic Mauro out of the 17. Brisbane could spring a surprise and play Kurt Baptiste ahead of Luke Capewell on their bench (or go with a fourth forward) but an ankle injury to Justin Hodges at training could keep him out of the game (IT WILL). Sam Thaiday will play despite a rib complaint.
Bulldogs v Titans Late Mail
- Scott Prince and Beau Champion will come in for Jordan Rankin and Dominique Peyroux. Matthew White will also miss, with Brenton Lawrence favoured to come in. Phil Graham or Rankin will be 18th man. The Dogs will likely resist bringing Trent Hodkinson back until their next home game, so Kris ‘The Answer’ Keating will remain at halfback.
Warriors v Roosters Late Mail
- The Warriors could start with Lewis Brown at hooker and shift Alehana Mara to the bench, otherwise they should be unchanged. The Roosters are reportedly facing life without Peni Tagive with a leg injury and we might FINALLY see the arrival of Tautau Moga in the top grade. Jack Bosden will likely be 18th man, while Boyd Cordner could be a late starter at lock.
Knights v Cowboys Late Mail
- The Knights might have a reshuffle at kick-off with Evarn Tuimavave, Alex McKinnon or Adam Cuthbertson likely to make way for rookie hooker Chris Adams on the interchange bench. You might still see Neville Costigan start at hooker and Matt Hilder either to lock or to the bench to let any of the forwards on the bench (Mason, Cuthbertson, Fa’aoso or McKinnon) start. Akuila Uate has struggled with a hip injury of late but he’ll play. The Cowboys will take Scott Bolton and Michael Morgan to Newcastle and decide which one of them replaces the suspended James Segeyaro (misses one week for cuddling Ben Hornby) on the bench. Matt Scott will be fine and Johnathan Thurston should be 100% after his head got tent-pegged by Matt Prior last Friday.
Raiders v Eels Late Mail
- Bronson Harrison could miss another week with an ankle injury, with the Raiders unchanged from last week’s loss to Manly. There is a chance Shaun Berrigan could start for Travis Waddell but that seems too proactive a move for the Raiders. Cheyse Blair should return from a minor hamstring strain, while Justin Horo is believed to have trained with the team and could edge out Taulima Tautai for the final bench spot. Otherwise the Eels should be as per program.
Sharks v Storm Late Mail
- Paul Gallen is 50/50 but we won’t know til Sunday. At midday today, he told DreamTeamers “I don’t think I’ll play at the moment.” But knowing Gal, he may very well prove himself wrong. Either way – Fantasy players – don’t make him captain if you don’t have a vice captain option. Wade Graham would come into the second row and Jeremy Smith would go to lock if Gallen missed. Sam Tagataese would join the bench. Stewart Mills is set to miss with a hamstring tear, with Nathan Stapleton or Isaac Gordon to replace him. The Storm are unlikely to rest any of their starts, but Sika Manu could be a late inclusion on the bench.
Panthers v Dragons Late Mail
- Michael Jennings could still play if Ricky Stuart has any sway with Ivan Cleary, while Travis Burns or Blake Austin could make way (injured or dropped) for Harry Siejka in the Penrith halves. Chris Armit could come in on the bench for Matt Robinson if Penrith decide to play an extra front rower. The Dragons get another big rest via the Channel 9 schedule and that means they should be fully fit – with Dean Young back from his rest against the Cowboys for the suspended Matt Prior and Atelea Vea and Jake Marketo likely to miss out.
Got any even Later Late Mail to share with the DreamTeamers commune? Don’t be selfish, we haven’t been.